We are excited to welcome our Class of 2030
order to help you navigate the system, we have included a list of the information you will need when
registering your kindergartner as well as step-by-step instructions of
the registration process.
Click Here to view a list of all information you will need when registering your kindergartner.
Click Here to view detailed, step-by-step instructions for Kindergarten Registration.
1. Kindergarten registration begins on February 6th at 7:00 PM.
2. Click on this link to complete all screens with your information. Submit.
3. Schedule a meeting time at the end of the registration. This is when you meet with the building secretary to review your documentation.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak with the secretary at your elementary school.
Basic demographic information
The name and telephone number of your child's doctor and dentist
Two emergency contacts other than yourself
- Please include all information regarding your child's daycare or nursery school
If you are unable to use the online system, please call your school building, beginning February 7th, to set up your appointment.
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Most recent physical examination documents
- Proof of residency (deed, lease, tax bill, mortgage statement). If you do not own or rent your own home, please call the Registrar for Multiple Occupancy forms.
- Registration forms which can be found at "Student Registration and Child Count Home"
- requests for morning or afternoon day care