Meeting Archive 2019-20
Click here to access The School District of Haverford Townships' online portal (BoardDocs).
Beginning in October 2019, the School District of Haverford Township began utilizing an online, paperless resource for all school board meetings called BoardDocs. Here you can find the Agenda, meeting minutes, video replay and board policies.
Click here to access BoardDocs.
The remarkably easy-to-use service will allow us to maximize the effectiveness of board meetings with increased transparency, providing a basis for better and more open communication with the public.
Electronic distribution will not only save time and resources, but it will also provide unprecedented public access via the District's website to agenda items and other board-related information. This process will allow interested parties to review information prior to meetings. After the meeting, individuals can review the agenda items and see what action the board took, complete with voting results. All documents associated with the meeting are automatically archived and can be accessed by date or by using the system’s comprehensive Search feature.
- 06/18/20 - Superintendent's Remarks, Rec. Safely Reopening School Buildings: CHOP PolicyLab, Recognition of 6/7 Township Walk Organizer, Construction Project Update, Recognition of this Year's Retirees, Wellness Presentation, Policy #204
- 06/04/20 - Recognize HS Representatives to the School Board, Superintendent's Remarks, Overview of Summer Programs for Students and Staff, First Reading: Policy #204, Updated Administrative Regulations - Policy #201 and Policy #335.1
- 05/21/20 - Recognize Representatives to the School Board, Construction Project Update, Superintendent's Remarks, End of Year Events
- 05/07/20 - Superintendent's Remarks, Revised School Calendar 2019-20, Budget Update - 2020-21
- 04/23/20 - Virtual Meeting: Superintendent's Remarks, Construction Project Update, Overview of the Parent/Guardian Survey, Proposed Final Budget
- 04/02/20 - Virtual Meeting: Superintendent's Remarks, Construction Project Update, Budget Update
- 03/19/20 - CANCELED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS CLOSURE
- 03/05/20 -Recognition of the High School Girls' Cheerleading Team and Boys' Basketball Team, Replacement of the High School Track, Technology Review, Second Reading - Policy #220 - , School Calendar for 2021-22, Superintendent's Remarks
- 02/20/20 - Radio Station WHHS - 70th Anniversary, Construction Project Update, First Reading - Policy #220, Second Reading - Policy #210 Medications and Policy #247 Hazing, Second Look - Calendar for 2021-22 School Year, Superintendent's Remarks
- 02/06/20 - Technology Review, School Calendar 2021-22 - First Look, Resolution for Charter School Funding Changes - First Reading, Superintendent's Remarks
- 01/23/20 - Superintendent's Remarks, Chief Viola 50 Years of Service, Elementary Green Team Work, Construction Project Update, Enrollment Projections
- 01/09/20 - Recognition of School Board Members, Curriculum Update: Math Audit, Social Studies Development, Science Implementation, Revisions to the 2020-21 Calendar , Preliminary Budget 2020-21, Superintendent's Remarks
- 12/19/19 - Highlights of the District Audit, Superintendent's Remarks
- 12/05/19 - Recognition of National Merit Scholars, High School Fall Athletics Awards, Lynnewood Construction Project Update,High School Course Selection Guide
- 12/02/19 - Reorganization Meeting
- 11/21/19 - Recognition of Professional and Support Staff for 25 Years of Service, Lynnewood Construction Project Update, State and National Testing Results including A/P and SAT Scores, Remarks from Dr. Reusche
- 11/07/19 - High School Play Preview - James & the Giant Peach, New Teacher Welcome, Lynnewood Construction Project Update, Baseball Field Refurbishment, K-8 Guidance Resources
- 10/24/19 - FBLA Student Presentation and Recognition, Bond Refinancing and Parameters Resolution, Lynnewood Construction Project Update, Revision to Policy #210 - Medications, First Reading, Revision to Policy #247 - Hazing, First Reading
- 10/03/19 - PSBA School Board Member Recognition, High School Construction Update and Timelines, Enrollment Update
- 09/19/19 - Strategic Planning Overview, Construction Project Update, Overview of Curriculum Work to be Undertaken for 2019-20
- 09/05/19 - Revisions to the following Board Policy – Second Look: Policy #227 – Controlled Substances, Summer Maintenance and Safety Update
- 08/22/19-Construction Project Update, Revisions to the following Board Policy – Second Look: Policy #138, Professional Development Summer Update
- 08/08/19 - Revisions to Board Policy #138 - MEETING CANCELED
- 07/18/19 - Lynnewood Project Update, Board Policy #007, Policy #335.1, 435.1 and 535.1 - FMLA, Policy #138, Policy #227, Transportation Update, Communications Update