Current Year Meetings 2019-20
Beginning in October 2019, the School District of Haverford Township began utilizing an online, paperless resource for all school board meetings called BoardDocs. Here you can find the Agenda, meeting minutes, video replay and board policies.
Click here to access BoardDocs.
The remarkably easy-to-use service will allow us to maximize the effectiveness of board meetings with increased transparency, providing a basis for better and more open communication with the public.
Electronic distribution will not only save time and resources, but it will also provide unprecedented public access via the District's website to agenda items and other board-related information. This process will allow interested parties to review information prior to meetings. After the meeting, individuals can review the agenda items and see what action the board took, complete with voting results. All documents associated with the meeting are automatically archived and can be accessed by date or by using the system’s comprehensive Search feature.
- 01/09/20 - Recognition of School Board Members, Curriculum Update: Math Audit, Social Studies Development, Science Implementation, Revisions to the 2020-21 Calendar , Preliminary Budget 2020-21, Superintendent's Remarks
- 12/19/19 - Highlights of the District Audit, Superintendent's Remarks
- 12/05/19 - Recognition of National Merit Scholars, High School Fall Athletics Awards, Lynnewood Construction Project Update,High School Course Selection Guide
- 12/02/19 - Reorganization Meeting
- 11/21/19 - Recognition of Professional and Support Staff for 25 Years of Service, Lynnewood Construction Project Update, State and National Testing Results including A/P and SAT Scores, Remarks from Dr. Reusche
- 11/07/19 - High School Play Preview - James & the Giant Peach, New Teacher Welcome, Lynnewood Construction Project Update, Baseball Field Refurbishment, K-8 Guidance Resources
- 10/24/19 - FBLA Student Presentation and Recognition, Bond Refinancing and Parameters Resolution, Lynnewood Construction Project Update, Revision to Policy #210 - Medications, First Reading, Revision to Policy #247 - Hazing, First Reading
- 10/03/19 - PSBA School Board Member Recognition, High School Construction Update and Timelines, Enrollment Update
- 09/19/19 - Strategic Planning Overview, Construction Project Update, Overview of Curriculum Work to be Undertaken for 2019-20
- 09/05/19 - Revisions to the following Board Policy – Second Look: Policy #227 – Controlled Substances, Summer Maintenance and Safety Update
- 08/22/19-Construction Project Update, Revisions to the following Board Policy – Second Look: Policy #138, Professional Development Summer Update
- 08/08/19 - Revisions to Board Policy #138 - MEETING CANCELED
- 07/18/19 - Lynnewood Project Update, Board Policy #007, Policy #335.1, 435.1 and 535.1 - FMLA, Policy #138, Policy #227, Transportation Update, Communications Update