Use your iPad as a responsible student.
- Read and follow Haverford Middle School Acceptable Use Policy located in the Handbook.
- Keep all food, drinks, and markers away from the iPad.
- When carrying an iPad, always use two hands.
- The iPad should always be placed on a stable and flat surface.
- Use your iPad only for teacher-approved activities.
- Students are only allowed to visit websites approved by the teacher or directly related to the topic the teacher assigns.
- If a student accidentally goes to a website with inappropriate content, hit the back button and let the teacher know as soon as possible.
- Sound should be turned off unless directed otherwise by the teacher.
- Do not use the iPad camera to take, forward, or view inappropriate pictures or movies.
- Do not use the iPad for capturing, forwarding, or viewing images of someone without their knowledge.
- Do not visit websites with inappropriate content.
- Do not access or send email unless directed by your teacher.
- Do not send iMessages.
- Do not use any apps other then those approved by your teacher for that day’s activity.
- Never delete history or intentionally try to cover up inappropriate use of the iPad.
- Do not change any settings.
Please remember that using an iPad in science class is a privilege to enhance our science curriculum. Any misuse of the iPad will result in disciplinary action and termination of the privilege to use the iPad.