The following the how-to guides below will help you to get signed up for the following two helpful websites:
Google Classroom and CommonLit.
I suggest copying the code.
1. Google Classroom - classroom link using Google Drive
1. Make sure that you are logged into Google Drive
2. Go to https://classroom.google.com
3. Join your class (click +) in the upper right of the screen. Then copy and paste the code for your class.
Period 1: xsbjjf
Period 2: bgniel
Period 4: z6lubg
Period 5: 4eynbyq
Period 7: n6oev1i
CommonLit delivers high-quality, free instructional materials to support literacy development for students in grades 3-12. Our resources are:
- Aligned to the Common Core State Standards;
Period 1: ENK7GB
Period 2: 5RQ36E
Period 4: JJWGRJ
Period 5: 77ZDB4
Period 7: WB6KEW