WRITING - March 26-27
Now try sending a photo of your letter or sharing your Google doc letter with Mrs. Farr.
- If you wrote it in Google Docs, press the SHARE button. Then type in email@example.com. Then press DONE.
- If you wrote it on paper, ask an adult to take a picture and send it to my email address.
I can't wait to read your letter!
Below is the writing assignment from the last week, just in case you missed it.
Writing Assignment - March 19-25
- Watch the videos on persuasive writing. Use the links:
- Episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD9arWXIddM&t=35s
- Episode 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiexHnX0xZY&t=43s
- Episode 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHCYvNvV68c&t=34s
- Episode 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbWJKIvl2c&t=33s
- Episode 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O2FjJ4EoIg&t=23s
- Episode 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5GLGeOFs8&t=0s
- Plan, draft, revise, edit, and write a final copy of a persuasive letter to a family member. You may write on paper or type using a Google Doc in your Google Drive.
Writing Extra Practice Optional Tasks
- Study Island at https://www.studyisland.com/login - Go to the class: "FARR - Writing Flexible Learning" to practice any of the writing topics (skills).