MATH - March 19-23
NOTE: Scroll to the bottom to view and download all print materials.
(If you do not have a printer, just write your answers on paper with your name and date. Then put it in your homework folder. Another idea is to use a notebook to write down your answers. Remember to date your page.)
Assignment: Telling Time
- Watch the BrainPOPJr videos to review telling time to the nearest hour, half hour, and quarter hour using these links: Time to the Hour and Time to the Quarter and Half Hour
- Username: haverfordsd_4
- Password: brainpop
- Watch the Khanacademy video using this link: Telling Time to the Nearest Minute (no log in needed)
- Read and complete the learning and practice pages from Lesson 16.1 Telling Time. (print material attached)
- Complete Math in Focus Workbook p. 147-150. (print material attached)
- Complete the Telling Time to the Nearest Minute practice pages. (print material attached)
Extra Practice Optional Assignment Task on Telling Time: Create a schedule of your day, recording the time of your activities (meals, tv shows, bedtime, etc).
STAY STRONG with your FACTS throughout the coming weeks: Spend some time on Reflex Math at the link: https://www.reflexmath.com/.
STAY STRONG with your FRACTION KNOWLEDGE throughout the coming weeks: Log in to Khanacademy.org at the link: https://www.khanacademy.org/. Use the username and password that was sent to your parent/guardian. Fraction videos, lessons, and practice problems are ready for you to use. The activities start with the basics and then cover everything we have learned.
STAY STRONG with ALL MATH SKILLS throughout the coming weeks: Log in to Study Island at the link: https://www.studyisland.com/login - Go to the class: "FARR - Math Flexible Learning" to practice any of the math topics (skills) we have learned.