Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do if my child has a change in going home plans?
Please inform your child of the change in going home plans before he or she leaves for school. Send a note to school stating your child's going home plans for the day.

What if I have a change in going home plans in the middle of the day?
Please call Mrs. Fairman in the main office (610-853-5900 ext. 4000) if you need to change your child's going home plans during the school day. The message will be delivered to your child. Please do not leave a change in going home plans on my voice mail or email.

How may I contact you?
You may contact me by phone at 610-853-5900 ext. 4122. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also email me at or send a note to school with your child.

What if my child forgets his/her lunch or a necessary item?
You may bring any forgotten item to the office. Please do not come to the classroom, as it disrupts instructional time. Your child will be sent to the office to retrieve the item. If you cannot bring your child's lunch, we will lend the child lunch money to be repaid the next day.

How long should homework take in second grade?
Homework should take between twenty to thirty minutes. This does not include long term projects such as book reports.

Return to Overview