Each year Mrs. Lacy, Mrs. Hughes, Mrs. Malczynski, and Mrs. Mertens offer a variety of support groups. Please contact your grade level counselor for additional information on any of these groups:
- Friendship Skills
- Coping with Changing Families (separation/divorce/blended families)
- Stress Management
- Support for Grief and Loss
- Living With a Chronically/Terminally Ill Family Member
- Affected Others
- Relational Bullying (girls)
- Strategies and Support for Surviving Middle School
- Organizational Skills
- Assertiveness Group
- Transition to High School
Written parent permission is requested.
Other support groups can be added if a need arises.