Recommended Books About Teens
- Children the Challenge by Rudolf Dreikurs, M.D.
- Positive Discipline by Jane Nelson, Ed.D.
- How to Talk So Kids Can Learn by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- How to Stop the Battle With Your Teenager by Don Fleming, Ph.D.
- You're Grounded Till You're Thirty by Judi Craig, Ph.D.
- Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- Girl Wars by Cheryl Dellasega, Ph.D.
- Odd Girl Out by Rachael Simmons
- Queen Bees Wannabes by Rosalind Wiseman
- Reviving Ophelia by Mary Pipher, Ph.D.
- How to Help Your Child With Homework by Radencich & Schumm
- The Organized Student by Donna Goldberg
- Peer Pressure Reversal (an adult guide to developing a responsible child) by Sharon Scott
- 52 Ways to Help Your Kids Deal With Fear by Jan Dargatz
- Fighting Invisible Tigers (a stress management guide for teens) by Earl Hipps
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
- Life Strategies for Teens by Jay McGraw
*Links to reading resources are for information and reference purpose and in no way endorse purchase through this seller or any other retail market