Monday, January 20th
· The 7th & 8th grade choral winter concert is scheduled for Thursday at 7:00 PM. The concert will be held in the auditorium at Haverford High School.
· The Potter Cup is scheduled for Friday! We have a full day of school on Friday for all students. All students will begin and end their day at the Middle School. Students attending the Potter Cup will be escorted to and from the High School. Students not attending the Potter Cup will remain at the Middle School.
· Thank you for being cautious and aware during the morning drop off. We appreciate your help in keeping our campus safe for staff and students. Please remember that our bus lane and parking lots are for staff only. Drop off locations are on the public roads that border the school.
· The end of the second marking period is Friday. We encourage you to check PowerSchool at least one time per week. Feel free to contact teachers if you have any questions or concerns regarding performance or progress.
· The cold/flu season is upon us, and we wanted to remind you about our medication policy. All over the counter and prescription medication must be delivered to the nurse in the original bottle with the original label by a parent/guardian. Students may carry rescue medication like an inhaler or an EpiPen if they have a note from a doctor and notify the school nurse.
· Please remember that absences should identify a valid reason and be submitted within three days of your child's return to school or the absence will be logged as unexcused. Feel free to write a note, or use the School Messenger app to communicate any absences.
· Friday is a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to the school day.
· Have a wonderful week!