Monday, October 7
· There will be no after school activities on Tuesday and there will be no school for staff and students on Wednesday.
· Please help us keep our campus safe for staff and students. Our bus lane and parking lots are for staff only. Drop off locations are on the public roads that boarder the school campus. Please be respectful of others and traffic laws.
· We encourage you to check PowerSchool at least one time per week. Feel free to contact teachers if you have any questions or concerns regarding performance or progress.
· Please visit the community information section on the main page of the district website for information about community events, PTO information, and child care resources.
· The cold/flu season is upon us and we wanted to remind you about our medication policy. All over the counter and prescription medication must be delivered to the nurse in the original bottle with the original label by a parent/guardian. Students may carry a rescue inhaler or EpiPen if they have a note from a doctor and notify the school nurse.
· Please remember that absences should identify a valid reason and be submitted within three days of your child's return to school or the absence will be logged as unexcused. Feel free to write a note or use the School Messenger app to communicate any absences.
· Our fall sports season is in full swing. Please feel free to check the Athletics drop down on our website for information about fall sports, coaches, and schedules.
· Friday is a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to school day.
· Have a great week!