2018-2019 8th grade Supply List
This is a general supply list designed to equip students for the first few months of school. Supplies will have to be replenished throughout the school year. Additional teacher-specific items may be requested in the fall.
- One (2”) 3 binder with five dividers for language arts class
- One (1”) 3 ring binder with three dividers for social studies class
- One two-pocket folder and one composition book for science class
- One large three-ring binder and graph paper notebook for math. The graph paper notebooks should be three holed punched and fit inside the binder.
- Plain lined paper to stock binder(s)
- Twenty-four #2 pencils
- Six erasers
- Twelve pens, regular ink, not gel (4 black, 4 blue and 4 red)
- One box of colored pencils
- Six highlighters
- Two glue sticks
- One pencil case with secure zipper (large enough to hold most of the items above) - no pencil boxes please
- Level 1, 2, and 3 level math students – Texas Instruments TI - 34 Multi View – please label
- Level 1A math students – There are TI-84 Plus calculators in the classroom – We recommend one of the following personal calculators that you can use at home: Texas Instruments TI-83, TI-83 PLUS, or TI-84 – students will need this calculator for high school – please label
- Three boxes of tissues – to homeroom teacher (optional, but very much appreciated)
Please label supplies with first and last name before the first day of school.