Michael Bianco School Spirit Award
This award is to be bestowed each year upon the eighth grade student (male or female) who best represents the continuation of ideals that Principal Michael Bianco has made an integral part of the Haverford Middle School.
Namely: character, commitment to school, community service, leadership, scholarship.
Student consistently demonstrates school spirit through:
- outstanding behavior record
- makes the “right choice” when it would be easier to do otherwise
- Commitment to School
- involved in a variety of school activities
- Community Service and/or School Service
- not necessarily the type of leadership that manifests itself as “president of the club”, but rather leadership by example
- marked by best and consistent effort at all times, not necessarily by A’s
Please give all of these areas serious thought as you consider candidates for this award throughout the year. Nomination forms are attached. Thank you.