2018-2019 7th Grade Supply List
This is a general supply list designed to equip students for the first few months of school. Supplies will have to be replenished throughout the school year. Additional teacher-specific items may be requested in the fall.
- One combination lock for locker
- Four (1½ ”) 3 ring binders
- Five subject dividers for each binder
- One pencil case with secure zipper (no pencil boxes)
- One pair of ear buds
- Twenty-four #2 pencils
- Regular ink pens, not gel (4 black, 4 blue and 4 red)
- Colored pencils or Crayons
- Six highlighters
- One box of on-toxic markers
- Six erasers
- Two glue sticks
- One pack of white, lines, three hole-punched paper to stock binder
- One pack of graph paper – 1/4” or 1/5” to stock binder
- Six pads of 3”x3” sticky notes
- One package of four dry erase markers (basic colors)
- Calculator – Texas Instruments TI - 34 Multi View – please label
- Three one-gallon size Ziploc bags w/ slide close – these are used to store/carry specific textbooks or novels.
- Three boxes of tissues – to homeroom teacher (optional, but very appreciated)
Please label supplies with first and last name before the first day of school.