2019-2020 6th grade Supply List
This is a general supply list designed to equip students for the first few months of school. Supplies will have to be replenished throughout the school year. Additional teacher-specific items may be requested in the fall.
· One combination lock for locker
· One take home folder with pockets
· Two boxes of No. 2 pencils
· Four (1½ ”) 3 ring binders
· Four sets of dividers – 5 pack
· Plain lined paper to stock binder(s)
· Two packs of 3”x3” post-it notes
· One box of colored pencils
· One pack of highlighters
· One pack of dry erase markers
· One Texas Instruments TI-34 MultiView Calculator
· One package of 3 hole graph paper for binder (¼ in grid squares)
· One 3-prong folder for Health
· One pocket folder for Spanish
· One solid color pocket folder with writable surface for Developmental Guidance.
· Three boxes of tissues – to homeroom teacher (optional, but very appreciated)
Please label supplies and pencil case with first and last name before the first day of school.