Checklist for Parents
CHECKLIST FOR PARENTS
- Parents and students (9th) must read and sign the Chromebook Agreement & Signature Page and hand in to their Homeroom teacher as soon as possible but no later than September 9th.
- The annual $30 Technology fee must be paid by all students in grades 9-12.. Payment online can be made here. Payment should be made as soon as possible but no later than August 1st. Your student should provide the payment confirming email (hard copy) as proof of payment to their Homeroom teacher along with the Chromebook agreement & Signature page.
- If payment cannot be made online, a personal check can be made out to the School District of Haverford Township and mailed to the Business Office. Please mark your student's name, grade level and homeroom teacher on check. Payment can be made as soon as possible but must be received in the Business Office no later than August 1, 2019.
The School District of Haverford Township
Business Office - HHS Technology Fee
50 E Eagle Road
Havertown, PA 19083
- The business office will confirm payment by check to the high school but your student will need to hand in the Chromebook Agreement & Signature page to their Homeroom teacher.
- Those students who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch are not required to pay the $30 Tech Fee. Your student will be marked "Paid" but the Chromebook Agreement must be signed and handed in to your student's homeroom teacher.
- Chromebooks will be distributed within the first month of school to all 9th graders. Parents/Guardians and students MUST sign and return the Chromebook Agreement and the $30 Tech fee must be paid before the Chromebook can be issued to students. This Chromebook Agreement outlines the procedures and policies for students and families to protect the Chromebook investment for the Haverford School District. Chromebooks will remain with your student until June of their graduation year. Graduating Seniors can purchase the Chromebook for an additional fee - depending on the number of years you have paid the technology fee. If a student has paid the $30 fee for four years, the graduate may own the Chromebook for an additional $30 fee.
- Please review with your student the Care of Your Chromebook document.