Post High School Planning
RESOURCES FOR POST HIGH SCHOOL PLANNING:
Directions for attending a college representative visit at HHS
1. Student must sign up in Naviance 24 hours prior to the visit.
a. Log in to Naviance.
b. Click on more info/register on the Home page.
c. Click on sign up (located to the left of the college name).
d. Click on sign me up.
2. Student must complete a College Representative Visit Pass with teacher signature 24 hours prior to the visit and bring it with them to the visit. A College Representative Visit Pass can also be found in the Counseling Office.
3. Student can attend a maximum of seven college representative visits.
4. Please note that Naviance will not allow you, the student, to sign up less than 24 hours prior to the visit.
The College Application Process and Naviance (September 2018)
FINANCIAL PLANNING PRESENTATIONS (Fall 2016)
- Paying for College Presentation (10/10/16)
- Paying for College Handout (10/10/16)
- Handouts Loans 10/17/16
- Handouts Loans 2 Slides 10/17/16
- Handouts Loans 3 Slides 10/17/16
A panel of 13 seniors present their experiences regarding post high school planning/college application process.
Leah Greenspoon, Academic Advising Specialist from the University of Pennsylvania, discussed the elements of a notable college application essay and advised students on this specific writing process. Listed below are additional resource links provided by Ms. Greenspoon: