If you intend to participate in Division I or II athletics, you must register and be certified by the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse ensures consistent interpretation of NCAA initial-eligibility requirements for all prospective student-athletes at all member institutions.
Division I Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet: A brief overview of Division I initial-eligibility academic requirements.
Division II Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet: A brief overview of Division II initial-eligibility academic requirements.
- Register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Registration Checklist.
- Complete, Sign and Submit the Student-Release form.
- Insure that all of your high school transcripts are sent to the Clearinghouse (include all high schools you may have attended) and most important, your final high school transcript showing proof of graduation (Please see your Counselor before the close of the school year.)
- Insure that your SAT/ACT scores are sent to the Clearinghouse.
- Once all your materials have been submitted to the Clearinghouse the NCAA will determine whether you are eligible to compete at NCAA schools. The Clearinghouse will send you a written notice of your status.