If you intend to participate in Division I or II athletics, you must register and be certified by the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse ensures consistent interpretation of NCAA initial-eligibility requirements for all prospective student-athletes at all member institutions.
NCAA Educational Resources
2020-2021 NCAA Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete
Division I Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet: A brief overview of Division I initial-eligibility academic requirements.
Division II Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet: A brief overview of Division II initial-eligibility academic requirements.
Students with Education Impacting Disabilities
- Register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Registration Checklist.
- Complete, Sign, and Submit the Student-Release form.
- Ensure that all of your high school transcripts are sent to the Clearinghouse (include all high schools you may have attended) and most important, your final high school transcript showing proof of graduation (Please see your Counselor before the close of the school year.)
- Ensure that your SAT/ACT scores are sent to the Clearinghouse.
- Once all your materials have been submitted to the Clearinghouse the NCAA will determine whether you are eligible to compete at NCAA schools. The Clearinghouse will send you a written notice of your status.