Each year, over 20 scholarships and awards provided by local organizations, alumni groups, and community members are awarded to Haverford High School seniors. The application for these local HHS scholarships and awards will be available from Monday, March 1st until Monday, March 22nd. At 7:00am on March 22nd, the application will close. These awards will be presented on June 2nd, 2021, at the Senior Awards Night held virtually at Haverford High School.
Please follow the instructions below to complete the HHS Local Scholarships and Awards Application.
- Review and print the Local Scholarships and Awards Listing for your reference when completing the Local Scholarships and Awards online application.
- Complete the Local Scholarships and Awards Application.
- Print a copy of your completed Local Scholarships and Awards Application for your records before clicking submit.
- Click the submit button to officially submit your Local Scholarships and Awards Application.
- Please note that some scholarships have an essay requirement outlined in the scholarship description. To be considered for these scholarships, the applicant must apply for the scholarship using the Local Scholarships and Awards Application and submit the required essay to Mrs. Cynthia Costanzo in the HHS Counseling Office by the specified deadline.
Amy's Kisses Foundation Memorial Scholarship Essay 2021
Harry Ernst Scholarship Essay 2021
Haverford Alliance for Drug Awareness Scholarship Essay 2021
Lynnewood Elementary PTO Scholarship Essay 2021
The Maurice E. Cox, Jr. Memorial Athletic Scholarship Essay 2021
The Maurice E. Cox, Jr. Memorial General Scholarship Essay 2021
Your Local Scholarships and Awards Application must be submitted online by 7:00am on Monday, March 22nd, 2021.