S.A.P. Referral

For a student or parent to refer a student ~ Initial Referral

*Completed forms can be placed in one of the confidential SAP boxes at the high school.  They are located in the Counseling office, next to the Nurse's office, and in the hallway between the lunchrooms.

For a teacher to refer a student ~  Teacher Initial Referral