Important Dates and Information for The Class of 2018
May 18-Decision Day Breakfast
- 7:00 in the East Commons. All seniors are welcome. Wear your post-secondary attire!
May 24-Senior Awards Invitational Ceremony-
- Invitations will be mailed on Thursday, May 12
May 31- Yearbook Ceremony and Distribution
- During a regularly scheduled HR.
June 1- Senior Trip to Dorney Park-
- Depart HHS at 9 a.m. Return at 8:00 p.m.
- All Department, as well as Academic Presidential Awards, will be given out at 8:00 a.m in the Auditorium
- 9:15 a.m. in the Commons, Invitations were given out on May 1st in Homeroom. Parent Tickets are $7, student tickets were included in Senior Dues
- Seniors will take their Block 3 and 4 Finals during the normally scheduled times in the normally scheduled room
- Block 1 and 2 Finals
- 10:46- Mandatory Chromebook Collection. All Chromebooks will be collected even of those students who are opting to purchase their Chromebooks so they can be removed from the Network.
- Senior Elementary School Walk: Depart HHS at 11:15
Cap, Gown and Ticket Pickup
- All Activities and Sports Participations pins will be distributed with your cap and gown.
- 9:30-11:30 in the Auditorium
Yearbook Signing Picnic
- 9:30-1:30 in Auditorium Lobby and Front Grass Area
- Report to HHS at 9:15, Depart for SJU on district busses
- Return to HHS at approximately 12:30
- Students report to SJU by 5:15.
- Doors open at 5:00
- Procession Begins at 6:00