Mr. WellsMathematics Room: 358610.853.5900 ext. 2816Homeroom: 2019-SLink to Mr Wells' Canvas Website. This site website provides a calendar of events, links, handouts, and notes:Link to Mr. Wells' Summer School Files:Important Note to Parents: Since assessments are not kept by the student, they may be requested by a guardian to be sent home and are expected to be returned in a timely manner.
Current School Year Courses:
- First Semester: Honors Algebra 1
- Second Semester: AP Calculus C and Algebra 2
- Graduated from University of Delaware with a bachelor degree in Mathematics Education.
- Started teaching at Haverford High School in 2006.
Assistant cross country coach and volunteer wrestling coach.
Graduated from Villanova University with a masters degree in Mathematics.
- Graduated from West Chester University with a masters degree in Mathematics Education.
- Earned a certificate in Administration from Temple University.
- Employed by the ETS to grade the AP Calculus BC Exam.
- Attending University of Delaware for a Ed.D. in Education Leadership.