PowerSchool Student and Parent Website
- Students will receive their PowerSchool user name and password from the Middle School.
- Students do not need to create an account.
- You may log into the PowerSchool website or PowerSchool mobile app with the user name and password you are issued.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a copy of your PowerSchool login
Download the PowerSchool Mobile App
Check out PowerSchool’s Mobile app with an all‐new user experience and push notifications.
PowerSchool is available to Parents and Students to download for free from the App Store for the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® or PowerSchool apps for Parents and Students on Google Play for Android devices.
Working with Mobile Apps
Connecting Mobile Apps to PowerSchool
After downloading the mobile app to your device, the app will need to point to the correct PowerSchool server to authenticate. Enter our four-character district code to connect to the School District of Haverford Township: DBWH
If a green check appears, the district code is registered to a valid PowerSchool server.
- Parents may now login with the user name and password created on the PowerSchool website.
- Students may login using the user name and password provided from the Middle School or High School technology department.
How to Uninstall and Reinstall the Mobile Apps on Your Device
For iOS – On the home screen, tap and hold on the app icon, then tap the “x” to remove.
To reinstall the app, download it from the App Store.