Change of Address

When you originally registered your child/children in the School District of Haverford Township, you were required to provide proof of your residency in Haverford Township. If you move within the School District of Haverford Township, you must provide proof of residency for your new address, along with a completed Change of Information Form.

Acceptable proofs of residency include:

  • Original deed, settlement statement, mortgage statement, real estate tax bill, sewer rental bill
  • A fully executed lease agreement (all pages)*
  • A current utility bill (electric, water, gas, oil, phone, cable)

When you know you will be moving, please contact the Registrar at 610-853-5900 ext. 7139 to schedule an appointment to provide the necessary documents.

Please be aware your child's address and bus transportation cannot be changed until new proof of residency is received and verified.

*The lease must contain your landlord's telephone number, list your child(ren) as occupants, and include the page where both you and the landlord have signed.