Welcome to the School District of Haverford Township!
All registrations are now being completed online.
To register, a new student must be:
- A resident of the School District of Haverford Township (proof of residency is required)
- Five (5) years of age before September 1st of the school term for kindergarten
- Six (6) years of age before September 1st of the school term for 1st grade
Registration is a two-step process:
- Complete the online application with your information. Submit. Click here to view an example.
- Once you have submitted your information, you will be contacted by a Haverford representative regarding additional submission requirements.
You can find a quick fact sheet of information that is needed during the online registration process here.
The order in which the pre-registration submissions are recorded in the online system is only one of the determining factors in assigning students to morning or afternoon classes.
Required documents to be provided at Registration:
- Proof of birth (e.g. original birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate)
- Proof of residency (e.g. original deed, settlement statement, mortgage statement, real estate tax bill, lease (in its entirety))
- Immunization record
The following forms must also be completed and submitted in their entirety in order to complete the registration process:
Home Language Survey
Parent/Guardian Registration Statement
Release of Student Records
Student Health Record
Physical and Dental Exam Form
Food Allergy Fact Sheet
Custody Agreement/Court Order
Internet Agreement - Acceptable Use Policy
If you are not sure which elementary school your child will attend, you are able to to access the Transportation Department’s WebQuery page here.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires medical and dental examinations for children on entrance to school. The District strongly encourages families to have these examinations completed prior to the start of school by your family physician and dentist as they can best evaluate your child's health and assist you in obtaining necessary treatments and corrections, if needed. Forms which can be used to complete these examinations can be found here.
Answers to additional frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found here.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: As you complete the forms and provide the necessary documentation for registration, we want to bring to your attention that residency allows the provision of free school privileges to children of school age in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The requirements of residency must be met for enrollment. We want to advise all registrants applying for enrollment that making any willful false statement is a crime and subjects the person making such false statements to penalties of perjury pursuant to the Pennsylvania Crimes of Offenses Code 18 PA stat. Section 4901, et. seq. Also, the District may bring further charges against the individual for theft of services pursuant to 18 PA stat. Section 3926 and 18 PA stat. Section 3922, both of which would be considered felonies, and Fraudulent Practices pursuant to 18 PA stat. Section 4101, et. seq. The individual also becomes liable for the average annual tuition of over $10,000 (tuition rates fluctuate from year to year).