Welcome to the School District of Haverford Township!
All registrations are now being completed online.
To register, a new student must be:
- A resident of the School District of Haverford Township (proof of residency is required)
- Five (5) years of age before September 1st of the school term for kindergarten
- Six (6) years of age before September 1st of the school term for 1st grade
Registration is a two-step process. First, parents/guardians must enter their child's information into our student registration system to begin the application:
Instructions for creating an account in the online registration system can be found here.
Once you have submitted your information, you will be contacted by a Haverford representative regarding additional submission requirements.
Required documents to be provided at Registration:
- Proof of birth (e.g. original birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate)
- Proof of residency (e.g. original deed, settlement statement, mortgage statement, real estate tax bill, lease (in its entirety))
- Immunization record
The information found on the following forms must also be completed and submitted in their entirety in order to complete the registration process. Please note, with the exception of the Release of Student Records form, this information will be completed online for the 2022-23 school year.
The order in which the pre-registration submissions are recorded in the online system is only one of the determining factors in assigning students to morning or afternoon kindergarten.
If you are unsure which elementary school your child will attend, you are able to to access the Transportation Department’s WebQuery page here.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires medical and dental examinations for children on entrance to school. The District strongly encourages families to have these examinations completed prior to the start of school by your family physician and dentist as they can best evaluate your child's health and assist you in obtaining necessary treatments and corrections, if needed. Forms which can be used to complete these examinations can be found here.
Answers to additional frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found here.