Join the staff of the Family Center as we create with clay (Pottery Class)! All needed supplies and dinner will be provided. Registration is required.
When: Wednesday September 28th 5:30 PM - 7 PM
Sign Up Here
Please join us for a FREE 2-day virtual training for parents, grandparents, foster parents, and caregivers of children with ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety, bipolar, and other behavioral or developmental disorders.
In the Family Road Map* 100-page Guide (included) and six-unit curriculum, families learn to:
1. SET GOALS by identifying their most functional strengths, priority concerns, and “The Big Picture” of what they need most for their child or youth and family’s future.
2. LEARN SYSTEM BASICS, so they understand what services are available and how to get them.
3. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS with people who can help them solve problems and find services.
4. MANAGE INFORMATION by keeping effective records and asking good questions about data that affects their child or youth’s treatment.
5. FIND SUPPORT to meet ongoing challenges and locate resources for the long haul.
Workshops will be held on October 12th and October 13th, 2022, from 9:30 am-noon.
The PEAL Center will be presenting information on IEPs and 504s on Thursday, October 13th, 2022.
Residents and staff working in Delaware County will receive priority to attend this workshop. All others will be placed on the waiting list and notified a week prior if a spot becomes available.
Any questions, please contact- Akua Ajarko- email@example.com
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.