The mission of the School District of Haverford Township is to educate and to inspire a community of lifelong learners who become well-rounded global citizens.
The pillars of our educational system are:
- Our school environment is safe and nurturing.
- Excellence in education is a shared responsibility in partnership with all district and community members.
- Whole child development is vital to our educational system.
- Supports and conditions exist whereby all students have opportunities to grow and excel in the areas of academic, technical and career, and social-emotional learning.
- Our decision-making process is student-centered and student voice is valued.
2020-2025 District Goals
Produce a community of empathetic and resilient learners with skills to socially and emotionally flourish
Prepare Contemporary Citizens
Modernize and expand learning experiences to prepare students as critical thinkers, problem-solvers, innovators and designers within a complex, global society.
Diversity and Inclusion
Establish a culturally diverse and inclusive educational experience that develops socio-cultural proficiency.