Click the link below for the HMS Heath and Physical Education webpage-
Rules and Expectations
- Respect Ms. Schmidt while she is talking. I ALWAYS give you plenty of time after my introduction and conclusion.
- Respect yourself, your classmates, and the school.
2. Be Prepared
- See Physical Education Syllabus link for attire expectations (-athletic clothes. No uniforms required)
- In other classes you may be prepared with pencils, books, etc.- In our class you are preparing for movement.
- *When it gets cold, we are still going outside. BE PREPARED with sweatshirts, sweatpants, gloves, etc.
3. Arrive on Time
4. COMMON SENSE
5. What you put into this class is what you get out of it. Effort, Being on task, and having fun!