We are excited to welcome our Class of 2030Registration begins on Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7pm. CLICK HERE TO REGISTERIf your child will be five years old on or before August 31, 2017 and is a resident of Haverford Township, he or she will be eligible to attend kindergarten during the 2017-2018 school year.
In order to help you navigate the system, we have included a list of the information you will need when registering your kindergartner as well as step-by-step instructions of the registration process.
Click Here to view a list of all information you will need when registering your kindergartner.
Click Here to view detailed, step-by-step instructions for Kindergarten Registration.Summary of the Steps for Kindergarten Registration
1. Kindergarten registration begins on February 6th at 7:00 PM.
2. Click on this link to complete all screens with your information. Submit.
3. Schedule a meeting time at the end of the registration. This is when you meet with the building secretary to review your documentation.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak with the secretary at your elementary school.During online registration please be prepared with the following information:
Basic demographic information
The name and telephone number of your child's doctor and dentist
Two emergency contacts other than yourself
- Please include all information regarding your child's daycare or nursery school
If you are unable to use the online system, please call your school building, beginning February 7th, to set up your appointment.Your preregistration will be time stamped once you submit your form. This time stamp will be one factor considered in your request for AM or PM kindergarten.Appointments will be held during the school day. We encourage you to use the online registration process which will be available on each elementary school's website beginning February 6th. If you are unable to use the online system, please call your school building, beginning February 7th, to set up your appointment.To reach the main office of each school, use the following extension number after dialing the district’s main number, 610-853-5900:Chatham Park Ext. 1000Coopertown Ext. 3000Lynnewood Ext. 4000Manoa Ext. 6000Chestnutwold Ext. 8000Parents must bring the following important family information to their registration appointment:
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Most recent physical examination documents
- Proof of residency (deed, lease, tax bill, mortgage statement). If you do not own or rent your own home, please call the Registrar for Multiple Occupancy forms.
Please note!The order in which the preregistration submissions are recorded on the online preregistration system is only one of the determining factors in assigning students to morning or afternoon classes. Other factors that will impact on class placement include:
- Registration forms which can be found at "Student Registration and Child Count Home"
- requests for morning or afternoon day care
- the number of boys and girls needed to create a balanced classroom