The School District of Haverford Township is committed to protecting the rights of all students regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, immigration status, sexual preference, or gender identity.
The mission of the School District of Haverford Township is to educate and to inspire a community of lifelong learners.
The beliefs of the School District of Haverford Township are:
- Excellence in education is the shared responsibility of all community members.
- Support and conditions must exist whereby all students can meet the standards set in the areas of academic and technical learning, the arts, and physical development.
- Our school environment must be safe and nurturing.
- Opportunities must exist for students to develop strong personal character including the core virtues of honesty, generosity, responsibility, self-discipline, perseverance, respect for others, compassion, and commitment.
- Change is constant; therefore, our district must reaffirm or revise the Comprehensive Plan.