How To Help Your Child When They Are Stuck On A Word
1. Look at the Picture. Let's eat the green grapes.
2. Say the beginning sound of the word and keep looking at the picture.
The gold was in the pot at the end of the r________.
3. Read it again. Does your guess make sense?
The gold was in the pot at the end of the rainbow.
4.Still stuck? Skip the word and keep reading.
5. Look for words you know.
The rabbit rode her bike to s_______.
School looks like pool.
6. Look for word family words. school
7. Does the sentence make sense?
8.Does it sound right? The rabbit rode her bike to school.