Ms. Devin Schmidt
Click the link below for the HMS Heath and Physical Education webpage-
Rules and Expectations
- Respect Ms. Schmidt while she is talking. I ALWAYS give you plenty of time after my introduction and conclusion.
- Respect yourself, your classmates, and the school.
2. Be Prepared
- See Physical Education Syllabus link for attire expectations (-athletic clothes. No uniforms required)
- In other classes you may be prepared with pencils, books, etc.- In our class you are preparing for movement.
- *When it gets cold, we are still going outside. BE PREPARED with sweatshirts, sweatpants, gloves, etc.
3. Arrive on Time
- After 3 lates to class/squads per quarter, you receive a personal detention.
4. REMEMBER YOUR LOCKER COMBINATION!
5. What you put into this class is what you get out of it. Effort, Being on task, and having fun!